guns for sale under 350 near me Looking for a good deal on .300 AAC Blackout ammo? Check out this 20-round pack of 125gr FMJ ammunition from Prvi Partizan. guns for sale under 350 near me This is some of the best-priced .300 blackout ammo on the market, and it’s sure to perform well in your firearm. guns for sale under 350 near me
Prvi Partizan guns for sale under 350 near me .300 AAC Blackout Ammo Review
Prvi Partizan is a Serbian company that has been in business since 1928. They are ISO 9001 certified and produce ammunition for military, police, and sporting use. The .300 AAC Blackout cartridge was developed by Advanced Armament Corporation (AAC) in the early 2000s for use in AR-15 rifles. It is a rimless bottlenecked design that uses a .223 Remington case necked up to accept a .30 caliber bullet.
The AAC Blackout cartridge was designed to be used with suppressors and to have subsonic performance without sacrificing terminal ballistics. Prvi Partizan produces several different types of .300 AAC Blackout ammunition including full metal jacket (FMJ), hollow point (HP), and soft point (SP) bullets. This review will focus on the FMJ load as it is the most popular type of target and range ammunition.
Prvi Partizan .300 AAC Blackout Ammo Specifications:
Bullet Weight: 220 grains
Muzzle Velocity: 1,010 feet per second
Muzzle Energy: 546 foot pounds
Primer Type: Boxer primer, non-corrosive
The guns for sale under 350 near me .300 AAC Blackout Cartridge
The .300 AAC Blackout cartridge is a round of ammunition designed for use in firearms chambered for the caliber. The round was developed by Advanced Armament Corporation (AAC) as an alternative to larger calibers for use in the M4 carbine and other firearms using the 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge. It was first released commercially in 2011.
The .300 AAC Blackout has similar dimensions to the 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge, with a case length of 51.70mm (2.046in) and a diameter of 8.60mm (0.339in). Thecartridge necked down to accept 7.62mm (.308in) bullets, and features a small rifle primer instead of the standard large rifle primer used in 5.56×45mm NATO ammunition.
The .300 AAC Blackout is effective at short-range with supersonic loads, and can be used with subsonic loads for suppressed fire without sacrificing terminal performance or increasing muzzle blast noise.
Pros and Cons of the .300 AAC Blackout
The .300 AAC Blackout is a great round for both hunting and self-defense. However, there are some pros and cons to consider before purchasing this type of ammunition.
1. The .300 AAC Blackout is designed to be used with a suppressor. This means that your shots will be much quieter and less likely to attract attention.
2. The round is also very effective for hunting medium-sized game such as deer or hogs. It has enough power to take down these animals cleanly and humanely.
3. The .300 AAC Blackout is also a good choice for self-defense. Its stopping power is adequate for most situations, and it can be used in both short and long barrel firearms.
1. The .300 AAC Blackout is more expensive than some other types of ammunition on the market. This could make it prohibitive for some shooters.
2. The round can be difficult to find in certain areas of the country. This could limit your ability to purchase it when you need it most.
This Prvi Partizan .300 AAC Blackout ammo is a great option for those looking for high-quality, affordable ammunition. With 20 rounds per box, it’s perfect for range training or plinking. The 125gr FMJ bullet is perfect for target practice, and the brass case ensures reliable feeding and extraction. If you’re looking for .300 AAC Blackout ammo that won’t break the bank, this is the perfect choice.